The FHA Connection provides FHA-approved lenders and business partners with direct, secure, online access to computer systems of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Forgot Your Password?
Warning! By accessing this system, you agree to the Rules of Behavior for this system and are bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- This computer system, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices (specifically including Internet access) contains data belonging to the U.S. Government, and is provided for authorized U.S. Government use only.
- Access requires the use of an authorized user account number and password, which are sensitive and must never be shared with anyone at any time.
- User account numbers are only granted to individuals who possess a valid Social Security Number, which will be collected along with other personally identifiable information (PII), and may be used for any lawful purpose, including verifying the user's identity.
- Authorized personnel will treat information about HUD computing resources (i.e., system names, technologies employed, etc.) as sensitive and will not reveal it to unauthorized personnel.
- All activities and information, including personal information, associated with the use of this system may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including ensuring that its use is authorized, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes.
- Misuse or unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be subject to criminal prosecution. Evidence of misuse collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal, or other adverse action.
- Social Networking and posting organizational information on public websites is strictly prohibited without the authorization of HUD's Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO).