The FHA Connection provides FHA-approved lenders and business partners with direct, secure, online access to computer systems of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot Your User ID?
By accessing this system, you agree to the Rules of Behavior for this system and are bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- This computer system, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices (specifically including Internet access) contains data belonging to the U.S. Government, and is provided for authorized U.S. Government use only.
- Access requires the use of one or more Multi-factor Authentication methods, which ties the account to an authorized user, validated by either account number and password or PIV ID card and PIN that must never be shared with anyone at any time. Doing so increases the risk of access by an unauthorized person posing as you.
- Authorized personnel will treat information about HUD computing resources (i.e., system names, technologies employed, etc.) as sensitive and will not reveal it to unauthorized personnel.
- This computer may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including ensuring that its use is authorized, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify operational security.
- During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes.
- All activities and information, including personal information, associated with the use of this system may be monitored. Use of this computer system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring.
- Misuse or unauthorized use may subject you to criminal prosecution.
- Evidence of unauthorized use collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal, or other adverse action. Use of this system implies understanding of these terms and conditions.