HUD-Approved Nonprofit (Roster)

Welcome to the Nonprofit Roster Search page. This page allows you to search for nonprofit organizations using various selection criteria. Information on ways to search the Nonprofit Roster is here.

The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) requires prospective Nonprofit Organizations to obtain approval and be placed on the HUD Nonprofit Roster to participate in FHA's Single Family Nonprofit Programs. Information about the Nonprofit application process can be found here.


HUD approval is not required for units of Government (Federal, State and Local), or Government agencies/entities to participate in Single Family FHA activities. Therefore, Government agencies and Instrumentalities of Government are not reflected on this Nonprofit Roster unless the entities are also a nonprofit organization.

HUD does not maintain a list of Government Entity Downpayment Assistance Programs (DPA) providers. Mortgage lenders are responsible for ensuring that a Government Entity DPA provider meets requirements, detailed in FHA's Single Family Housing Policy Handbook 4000.1.

Sorted By:
Legal Name:
  FHA Borrower:
  Secondary Financing:
Home Ownership Center:
Participating State:
City Name: