Getting Related Information
You can get information related to
the task you are working on by using search, look
up, or detail pages.
Search PagesSearch pages allow you to find related
information required to complete a task without exiting the page on which you
are currently working. For example, you can search for an inspector or 203k consultant
ID that may be required
to search for information. A search page appears. Examples: Inspectors page or
203k Consultants page.
- Enter the appropriate
information and click Send. A results page
- Make a note of the information you need.
If the results of the search produces more than one page of information, use the
navigation buttons at the bottom of the page to move through the pages.
- Click Close to close the page and
continue with the task.
to search for information again.
ADP Code Selector
- Click in the ADP Code
field to search for the appropriate ADP code. The ADP Code Selector page appears.
- Make the appropriate selections in the fields displayed on the ADP Code Selector page. The ADP codes that match your selections are listed.
- To select an ADP code, click the radio button next to the listed code (or click the row with the appropriate code so that the radio button is selected) and click Send. The ADP code selected is placed in the ADP Code field and the ADP Code Characteristics are displayed (criteria that was used to select the ADP code).
To cancel the ADP code selection, click Cancel.
Using Look Up Pages
up pages provide lists of information which can be used to complete your current
Using a Look Up Page that
There are look up pages that pop up in the
foreground of your screen and allow you to get information without exiting the
page on which you are currently working. Examples: Pre, Post, or Type pop up pages
for the property address.
to look up information. A page pops up with a list from which to look up the information
- Click the item in the list to select
it. The information is placed in the page on which you are working.
Click Close to close the page without
making a selection.
Up Information on Another Page
up pages require that you exit and return to the page on which you are currently
to look up information. The current page is exited and a page with a related list
of information appears.
- Make a note of the
information you need.
- Use your browser's Back
button (or similar button) to return to the page you were working on.
Pop Up Detail Pages
You can get the details
of a field or page element as follows:
Last revised: January 7, 2008
- Click . The
details are displayed on a pop up page.
Close to close the page.